Regitered Nurse - RN - Telemetry Supervisor
- Job Title
- Regitered Nurse - RN - Telemetry Supervisor
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78704
- Other Location
South Austin, Texas
Telemetry Unit Supervisor
As one of the fastest growing staffing companies throughout the south, RecruitOpps has found success partnering with some of the most respected healthcare leaders throughout the US. Our talented team of recruiters are skilled at finding top tier talent for permanent, full-time opportunities with industry leading companies throughout the United States.
Sign-on Bonus up to $7500 may be available!
Currently, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) throughout Texas. Odds are, we have an opportunity near you! If you have at least one year of acute care experience in any of the following areas, we invite you to apply today:
Day and Night Shifts Available
· Operating Room
· Case Management
· and More!
- Assists the Department Director in organizing, managing and overseeing the operation of unit. Maintains accountability for the coordination of nursing activities on assigned shift.
- Directs and supervises the licensed and unlicensed nursing staff in the delivery of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to medical/surgical patients in a safe a proficient manner in accordance with individual patient needs.
- Provides nursing care to cardiovascular and med/surg. patients.
- Provides guidance and supervision of registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, nursing techs and assistants, and secretaries.
Compensation - $24.12 -$41.37 per hour plus differentials
• Career enhancement/advancement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 160 PTO Bank
• Career Track Offered
• 401K with a company match of 3% to start
• Relocation assistance available
• Sign on bonuses available for certain specialties ($7,500 to $20,000)
• And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
• Minimum 1 year of acute/hospital experience needed with in the past 12 months
• BSN Preferred or ASN and willing to obtain BSN in 36 months from hire
• Minimum BLS
Current TX RN license/Compact State License or in process(will need to be current before offer but can still interview)
· Acute care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
· Registered Nurse (RN)
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply today by forwarding resume today or call 941-222-0736 and select any option to speak with one of your recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, because we are interested in working with you!
Job Reference #: 27081455