Registered Nurse - RN -Med/Surg
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse - RN -Med/Surg
- Job ID
- Galesburg, IL 61401
- Other Location
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
As one of the fastest growing staffing companies throughout the south, RecruitOpps has found success partnering with some of the most respected healthcare leaders throughout the US. Our talented team of recruiters are skilled at finding top tier talent for permanent, full-time opportunities with industry leading companies throughout the United States.
Currently, we are seeking experienced and New Grad Registered Nurses (RN) throughout Illinois. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for an awarding opportunity, Odds are, we have an opportunity near you! This current opening is in Galesburg. We welcome you to apply today!
Day and Night Shifts AvailableThe Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in Med-Surg in a hospital environment
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Benefits:- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans- Paid Time Off- Short Term & Long Term Disability- Tuition Reimbursement- 401K- Employee Assistance Program- Employee Recognition Programs- Discounted tickets at many local attractions- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply today by forwarding resume today or call 941-222-0736 and select any option to speak with one of our recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, because we are interested in working with you!
Job Reference #: 27076002