Director Of Development - Hospital
- Job Title
- Director Of Development - Hospital
- Job ID
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Other Location
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Director of Development
As one of the fastest growing staffing companies throughout the south, RecruitOpps has found success partnering with some of the most respected healthcare leaders throughout the US. Our talented team of recruiters are skilled at finding top tier talent for permanent, full-time opportunities with industry leading companies throughout the United States.
Sign-on Bonus up to $7500 may be available!
Fantastic opportunity for a Director of Development at a beautiful facility located near Fort Lauderdale, FL!
· Meet annual individual and team fundraising goals as determined by the Vice President
· Assist with planning and implementing donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship activities.
· Cultivate, solicit, and actively manage a portfolio of up to 120 prospects at the $10,000 level and above.
· Identify major gifts prospects. Write proposals. Close $2 million or more in gifts annually
· Cultivate strong relationships with the Hospital physicians and coordinate grateful patient program
· Prepare monthly and reports on major gifts fundraising activities and accomplishments
· Conduct 10-12 donor visits monthly. Attends monthly hospital director meetings
· Coordinate donor recognition/donor relations and stewardship
· Develop and recommend policies and recommendations to enhance major gifts fundraising
· Grants management and administration
· Represent Hospital via off-site presentations
· Complete other projects as assigned by Vice President/Development
· Travel as appropriate to meet with prospects and donors
· Responsible for assisting the entire department, including coordinating special events, to reach financial goals.
· Bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of experience with a history of successful major gifts solicitations of $100,000 or more.
· Front Line Experience.
· Direct experience with major gifts.
· A local candidate is preferred because of the established relationships. Although, they will consider an out of state candidate.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply today by forwarding resume today or call 941-222-0736 and select any option to speak with one of our recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, because we are interested in working with you!
Job Reference #: 27077293